Quality and Environmental Policy
Camtronics Sdn Bhd will endeavor to achieve customer satisfaction through continual quality enhancement in our products that meets customer's total requirements as well as regulatory requirements we will continually strive to improve our quality management system through effective review and continual improvement activities.
Inline with the world's aspiration in protecting the environment, Camtronics Sdn Bhd seeks to implement, promote and maintain an environmental management system to mitigate the impacts created by our operations with relation to:
- Manufacturing and assembly of wire and cable products
- Assembly of optical products
Build our efforts towards prevention of environmental pollution and continually improve our environmental performance.
Observe and seek compliance with the applicable environmental laws and other requirements including those related to the restriction.
Work Health and Safety Policy
- shows the commitment of Camtronics Sdn. Bhd. management and workers to health and safety
- aims to remove or reduce the risks to the health, safety and welfare of all workers, contractors and visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our business operations
- aims to ensure all work activities are done safely.
Management (the supervisor and / or manager) is responsible for providing and maintaining:
- a safe working environment
- safe systems of work
- plant and substances in safe condition
- facilities for the welfare of all workers
- any information, instruction, training and supervision needed to make sure that all workers are safe from injury and risks to their health
- a commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace
- a commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
Workers are responsible for:
- ensuring their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace
- complying with any reasonable directions (such as safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment) given by management for health and safety
Application of this policy
We seek the co-operation of all workers, customers and other persons. We encourage suggestions for realising our health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero accident.
On January 27, 2003, the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (“EU”) adopted Directives on (i) the Restriction of the Use of certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (“RoHS Directive” 2002/95/EC).
The prime objectives of the RoHS Directive is to approximate the laws of the Member States of the European Union on the restrictions of the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment and to contribute to the protection of human health and environmentally sound recovery and disposal of electrical and electronics equipment.
The RoHS directive restricts the use of the following, with no more than the maximum concentration value by weight in homogeneous substances on products sold into European markets:
|Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB)||0.10%|
|Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE)||0.10%|
Camtronics Sdn Bhd is committed to support those customers requiring RoHS and/or Pb-free (Lead free) compliant components.